Demo wetsuits, display wetsuits, ex rentals or end of line items to be cleared
Ex display and demo wetsuits, are ranked from A to D based on the condition and aesthetics of the wetsuit. Some A grade wetsuits may have been displayed at events, never been used and still have tags, but no packaging. C grade suits will be cheaper than a rental suit, maybe an ex demo with multiple repairs, performance will not be affected and it yours to keep.
- A+ Grade: New suit, try on, maybe have tags, but will be in great conditions.
- A Grade: No repairs, may have dirt, glue stains or small imperfections which have lead to a discount.
- B Grade: Will have one or two finger nail nicks that have been repaired or faded logos from being on display. Alternatively, will be a brand-new suit with modified specification, example standard YKK zipper fitted, instead of the specified Breakaway zipper.
- C Grade: Demo, returned size swap or rental suit at a bargain price, has repairs, visual issues like faded logo, coat hanger marks / damage from storage. Repairs done by Volare and inspected. Will definitely keep you warm, improve performance and offer better value than renting a suit.
- Grade D: Used or ex demo suits. Larger repairs carried, or multiple finger nail nicks, panel replacement, new liner or other major repairs. Faded or missing logos or other visual issues, functional and still a better option than a rental. Great short term race solution or training suit.